Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Dad's cry too

I became a dad. Weird. I look at my son and cry. I have been a dad for 3 weeks. Crying at this time is kinda lame I know. Crossing lines I never really thought about. More later on that. Already things have changed. The basic sleeping. I have been tolded that I don't know what I am getting into. I know that. I know I don't have any idea what I am doing. I know the is more than I have. I know, I know, I know,. My life changed. I choose this road not out of naive, or whim but out of love for my son. I will have to be more than I am. More than I have , more than I can give. I look at my son and cry. Hope to hear him say someday "my daddy was my best friend."

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon Reid said...

Welcome to the club. It requires all of you, for the rest of your life.

No regrets.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Power to the Padre.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home