Friday, December 09, 2005

wife

Hello everybody. Well how are things going for you all? The tow truck driving did not work out. Oh well. Now I am with a movie company. I drive to sac and back to san Jose every night. For me this works great for my wife it can be hard. I work the swing shift. She works during the day. My wife is the best woman in the world without her I don't know where I would be. And she has taught me so much about the world I could almost write a book about it. Best cook ever yes better than my mom. I didn't know how much I was missing until I got married. I did knot know how blind I was until she stepped in. I wish she could understand how pretty she is, how wonderful and caring she really is. Of all the things that have happened in my life she is without a doubt the best and most beautiful that ever can and will happen to me. I love you sweetheart now and for as long as I live.

lammer pants

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site thomasbluhm, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for 703 yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site 703 I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

2:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Thomas and his beautiful wife,

I was just on-line this afternoon looking at CP sites and happen to come across yours! I'm not sure if you'll remember me or not but I did have a the privellege to hang out with you while my CP team stayed with you : Josie Vander ploeg (now dingler).

Thomas you truly have a gift for words. Your wife is so blessed to have such an understanding and gracious husband! I pray that you continue to love each other like the day you first met each other!!!
God bless you Both!!!!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home