Monday, September 19, 2005

What to do

The past few weeks have been an attitude adjust. A few weeks ago I was listening to a sermon about 3 young men and a fiery furnace. During this time I had prayed to GOD for such and experience for my life. The events that were to follow made me rethink about that prayer. First my wife purse was stolen while we were in san Fran, next my company truck breaks down for a week which means I did not work during this time. Bills kept coming in and creditor's kept calling, I had to quit my last job and find a new one I was blessed when I did, I am a tow tuck driver , rent was due and GOD came through for month of Aug, now we have enough money for food and that is it. Well a few days ago I was in training for the tow truck and my foot got smashed. I have been out of work of a least five days now. I'm not sure what to do. And bills keep coming. Every time I think of all this I start to cry. GOD has something planed but for what I not sure. I know I don't have it as bad as some so I try a stay grateful for what I do have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home