Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Friends

Friends. There is a group of people who have been there for me this past few years and because of them I have been able to explore different sides of me personality. I talked about a mask and if I offend anyone by that I ask for forgiveness. That blog was not to hurt anyone but to express feelings. This small group and a few outsiders have given me a chance to find out about true friendship which uses pain to keep together. Pain is been the glue that holds me with these people. Pain and the ability to laugh. Again thank you for everything the you have brought to table.

love Thomas

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ;)
heh... what demented newz!
what do you think about it?

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

What is it with girls fighting?

BigMike


gross-videos.com

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home